Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sporty Spice


I am in no way, shape or form consider myself sporty or athletic but there's just something about a pair of all black Nike sneaks that I just had to have in my shoe collection. Thus, I bought myself a pair. These are the Nike women's Kaishi shoe. I got mine from Off Broadway but I'm sure you can find them in various stores. I think they're a great shoe staple to have. They're easy to just throw on when running errands and going out about, and also look stylish and chic. 





 
Sunnies: Old Navy (similar here)// White tee: Target (similar here)// Plaid button up: Forever21 (similar here)// Belt: Target (similar here)// Jeggings: American Eagle// Shoes: Nike//


|Thanks to Alex for taking these photos!|


I wore this outfit recently when I went out shopping about with my mom. I knew I wanted something casual and comfortable but still looked 'put together'. I think this outfit embodies all of that with a sporty twist! You guys know how much I wear this plaid button up, I just think it adds something to the outfit. I'm really loving outfits with sneakers and incorporating them into my wardrobe! 

What do you think of the fashion sneaker trend? Love it, loathe it? Leave a comment down below or strike up a convo with me on social media, @samantha_goble! 


post signature


"repeat after me: i deserve new sneakers"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar