Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE BEAUTY SPOT : The Volcanic Ash exfoliator is back!

It's baaaack!

I remember this product when it was initially released onto shelves in MAC stores. I was gutted that I didn't buy a pot there and then. I would always test it whenever I wandered around Brown Thomas and I do love a good exfoliator!

The MAC Volcanic ash exfoliator is back!  It contains natural volcanic ash pieces and natural sugars to help exfoliate the skin. It also helps to absorb excess oils from the skin  - so much so that there is a reported 81% difference in skin sebum after using the product. It also reports a 47% improvement in skin surface as well.

It has been re-released in a handy squeezy bottle instead of the pot it came in before. There is no word on the release of the thermal volcanic ash mask - but hopefully!

It will be released onto counters this Thursday at MAC in Brown Thomas. €30

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar