Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Attempt To Disguise & Do The Regular Didn't Work For Me - @iamDencia

                                                       Disguised Dencia on the left
''My attempt to disguise & go do regular folk stuff few weeks back backfired when one lady recognized me SMH. she was like Dencia! ... Ok Dencia tried to go "007" and buy stuff at fair prices inorder to avoid inflated prices due to her celebrity status .. well apparently it backfired or her assistant (Q) didn't get her the right gadets for this mission LOL .. and her cover was blown by some lady and her kids ... HEHEHE   Dencia further stated  "I was amazed cuz she is in her late 40′s I wouldn’t think someone older will take time to really follow me up for over 10mins & walk up 2 me .But it’s all good it means what ever I did in Cameroon is working.''

Biko what did you do in Cameroon???! 
-->

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar