Post Match Analysis is back this week! Lets face it, this is the only sport that matters.
If your reading this and okay with spoilers then carry on.
So Thorgy Thor went home! What! Thing is, as meh as I think Chichi’s look is. I’m sorry but I really don’t think she’s amazing, but she can lip synch like a demon. The moment I saw her beads break on the stage I thought, she’s won and also, someone is going to break their neck.
I kinda think Thorgy let her have it though. She was very lacklustre compared to Chichi. I am not surprised that she was sent home. I’m gutted though because she was one of my picks for top three.
I am still Team Bob for the win though!
I’m not blown away by Derek at all. I think she’s putting on this ‘getting out of the Britney thing’ as a game plan. I also think she can’t sew for shit. Last week, watching her tell MARC FRICKIN’ JACOBS that she sewed everything on her costume was mortifying. Girl - that is MARC FRICKIN’ JACOBS! Have some respect!!!
Kim Chi is still my second for the top three. I love her. I think she has a few things to overcome like her walk. I did think it was massively unfair on Michelle for calling out someone with the English barrier but also, the lisp. How dare you give out to someone who has learned English as a second language!?!? Pronounciation is difficult as hell. Also, the lisp thing makes it even harder. I felt really angry watching that. I also felt so awful that she was clearly so upset. They have tried on this show before to make Kim speak like in slang as well like ‘OKAY GURRRRRRL’ and all that. I really disagree with it. She has a different experience to others and a different accent. Let it go - she’s as adorable as hell.
Also, shout out to whoever stuck a fringe on Michelle that night. Sound move.
Naomi doesn’t really do much for me. I get that she is about the look with the body and all but it just doesn’t interest me. I’m always much more of a comedy queen fan so this is the opposite of that. I am pleased to see a break in wearing nothing but panties but still……not seeing enough of a personal side to interest me.
So as it stands for the final, I still back Bob as the clear winner. I think Kim Chi could be in the top three. I really hope so. I am now not sure as to my final three. I think possibly Naomi although I need to see more personality before I’m 100% behind.
I really have to say that I hate the backstage vibe of the new Untucked episodes. I preferred the older style of the rooms! Bring it back! I felt less like all the talking was put on for the cameras and more that it was genuine.
5 Queens remain....




0 Yorumlar